WELCOME TO THE SOL OF TUCSON
Casino Del Sol features 215 elegantly appointed rooms and suites. Our standard and deluxe rooms provide an array of amenities and services that other resorts simply can’t match. Reflecting the spirit of the Sol of Tucson, our award-winning staff is committed to your total comfort and satisfaction in every facet of your stay. So, whatever your choice of room or suite, rest assured that your accommodations at Casino Del Sol will always represent the best of the best.
Just 15 minutes from Tucson International Airport and downtown, you’ll discover The Sol of Tucson—Casino Del Sol Resort, Spa, and Conference Center. An oasis nestled in the secluded mesquites of the high Sonoran Desert. Our gracious and welcoming resort is a successive five-time recipient of a AAA Four-Diamond rating, and TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence.
Casino Del Sol was created with one thing in mind—providing our guests with extraordinary service and amenities in a setting that is truly unique to the Southwest. The Sol of Tucson provides an unrivaled and spectacular place to stay and play. Casino Del Sol is one of the finest resorts in the country. As our guest, we’re committed to your complete satisfaction.
Just 15 minutes from Tucson International Airport and downtown, you’ll discover The Sol of Tucson—Casino Del Sol. An oasis nestled in the secluded mesquites of the high Sonoran Desert. Our gracious and welcoming casino resort is a successive five-time recipient of a AAA Four-Diamond rating, and TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence.
About Casino Del Sol Resort, Spa and Conference Center:
Located in southwest metropolitan Tucson, Ariz., the Pascua Yaqui Tribe is a federally recognized tribe with more than 17,000 enrolled members. The Tribe owns and operates several enterprises including Casino Del Sol Resort, Arizona's only Forbes Four Star and AAA Four Diamond casino resort, recently named in the top 2 percent of Best Arizona Hotels by U.S. News & World Report; Casino of the Sun; AVA Amphitheater, a 5,000-seat open-air concert venue named Casino Arena/Amphitheater of the Year by Casino Entertainment Awards; Sewailo Golf Club, a par-72 championship course designed by Notah Begay III; and the Del Sol Marketplace.
Students Stay in Luxury Sky Level Rooms
The Sky Level at Casino Del Sol offers unparalleled and unprecedented luxury accommodations in Tucson. From the VIP parking to the turndown service and upgraded living and bedroom furnishings and appointments, the Sky Level furnishes an unforgettable stay. Combining intimacy with luxury, this hideaway “resort within a resort” makes the Sky Level at Casino Del Sol a world unto itself. Come, experience one of the truly unique places to relax and recharge in all the Southwest—the Sky Level at Casino Del Sol.
The Pascua Yaqui Tribe knew they wanted to work within the land and honor its natural gifts and wonders when it came to designing a golf course in Tucson. They hired fellow native american, Notah Begay, a Navajo and Pueblo who has made his name both as a player on the PGA Tour, a commentator on NBC television and The Golf Channel, and as a noted golf course designer, to help carve the world from the high sonoran desert just south of the resort. Sewailo, meaning “the land where flowers grow” in the Pascua Yaqui language, blends the native landscape with picturesque lakes and streams. This challenging course measures 7,283 yards from the championship tees, with 5 different tee boxes on each hole to allow for players of all abilities. It is known as one of the finest golf courses in Tucson and the state of Arizona.
Established in December, 2013, Sewailo Golf Club has already carved out a place of its own in the rich golf landscape of Arizona. It’s done so through quality conditions, a memorable layout, and as the venue for high caliber events such as the Arizona Intercollegiate tournament and U.S. Open Qualifying.
Sewailo has also received some of the highest accolades such as:
#1 Ranking in Arizona on GolfAdvisor for overall experience and course conditions
Top 25 Courses You Can Play in Arizona list for 2016 by Golfweek Magazine
Top 25 Courses You Can Play in Arizona list for 2016-17 by GOLF Magazine
Top 10 Best New Courses by Golf Digest
The latest offering from Casino Del Sol Resort (owned by the Pascua-Yaqui Tribe), the 7,283-yard course is frequented by resort guests, an enthusiastic local community, and is also the home of the University of Arizona’s men’s and women’s golf teams (hence the Wildcats Grille in the clubhouse).
Sewailo, which is pronounced “Say-why-low” and means “the land where flowers grow” in the Pascua-Yaqui language, lives up to its name with fairways framed by rolling hills and large greens in a floral setting. The course is home an array of intriguing desert wildlife.There’s a massive double green shared by the first and eighth holes, a homage to the Old Course at St Andrews, a favorite course of Sewailo’s designer Notah Begay III. That’s one sign that this isn’t quite your typical desert course. So are the multiple water features spread throughout. Fortunately, the water doesn’t overpower golfers because the fairways are extremely generous in most cases. Plus, golf carts equipped with GPS systems that show virtual flyovers (see below!) for each hole to help players navigate the course and avoid the nearly 70 bunkers.
Sewailo also offers GolfBoards, the latest trend in transportation, whereby golfers surf the fairways with golf bag in tow on an oversized and motorized skateboard. Your own two feet are all that’s needed to navigate the adjacent Casino del Sol, which has received AAA Four Diamond and Forbes Four Star recognition. The luxurious 10-story resort comes with 215 rooms, gaming areas (including slots, gaming tables, bingo, and a poker room), concerts at the outdoor AVA amphitheater, multiple dining options including the finest cuts of meat at PY Steakhouse, and the relaxing Hiapsi Spa and Fitness Center.
What Makes Arizona Golf Schools One Of The Best Golf School Choice?
- Guaranteed “Lowest Cost” or we send you the different.
- 35 Years of Helping People Enjoy The Game of Golf.
- Guaranteed Improvement or Your Next Schools on Us.
- Award-Winning Programs - Award-Winning PGA - LPGA - PGTCA Teaching Professional.
- Unlimited Golf and Cart - Official V1 Branded Academy - 3 Months of Free Video Analysis.
- You get 2 hours of on course playing lesson with you're teaching professional each and every day of your school.
- Personal Golf School Concierge Service to handle all travel needs: Air - Extra Nights - Travel Maps - Site Information - Special Occasions - Customize Golf Schools - 24 Hour / 7 Day Customer Service.
- Discounted Travel at www.247travelbutler.com
VIP Package Includes:
- Luxury Upgrade Casino Accomodations
- Breakast andLunch Daily
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All Arizona Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Scoring Zone” program.
Score Zone Program!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 2:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 4 Students (1 Instructor)
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- Video Locker
- 3 Months Free Video Follow- Up Via Internet
- Arizona Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 15 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Custom Club Fitting
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility
- Commuter - No Room - No Food - No Extra Day of Golf