Golf School At Palm Valley Golf Club and Residence Inn by Marriott
The Palm Valley Golf Club of Arizona sits about 30 minutes west of Phoenix in an up and coming city called Goodyear. One of Palm Valley Golf Club's most valuable assets that set it apart from other Phoenix golf courses is its diversity in play. Whether you're an experienced golfer seeking a serious challenge or a new or junior player looking to polish your game, Palm Valley, housing two of the top Phoenix golf courses, offers golf just the way you like it. Only minutes from downtown Phoenix, Palm Valley is one of the most complete golf facilities in the entire Southwest. In fact, Palm Valley offers 36 holes of great golf.
One is a Hale Irwin mid-length course with a Par of 62 and the other an Arthur Hills championship course with a par of 72. Golf school students will also find a state of the art, lighted driving range facility, with a Pitch 'n Putt for short game practice and improvement.
The Residence Inn by Marriott in Goodyear sits on the Palm Valley Golf Course in the heart of Phoenix's West Valley. Many suites offer golf course views, fireplaces and jetted bathtubs.Cool off in the swimming pool or relax in the warm therapeutic spa. Keep up your daily workout routine using the cardio equipment in our fitness center. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet is served daily. Convenient to shopping, dining, outdoor activities & movie theaters. Nearby spring training facilities include Goodyear Ballpark, Camelback Ranch, Surprise Sports Complex. Nearby attractions venues, Jobing.com Arena, Univ of Phoenix Stadium, Phoenix Int'l Raceway, and Ak Chin Pavilion. Goodyear is located only 20 minutes from downtown Phoenix & 25 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
VIP Package Includes:
- Luxury Accommodations
- Can Customs Dates and Daily Schedule
- All Classes 1:1, 2:1 & 3:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- Breakfast & Lunch Daily
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets- Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction- Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All United States Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Performance Zone” program.
PREFORMANCE ZONE PROGRAM!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 3:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 4 Students
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- Video Locker
- 1 Year Free Video Follow- Up Via Internet
- U.S. Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 20 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Custom Club Fitting
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility
Important: Be carefully with most other National Golf Schools they only do "Video By Request".
What that means is they don't do video on a regular basic. Call for a detailed comparison - 800 756 5052.